About Tai Stevenson & Associates
Tai Stevenson graduated magna cum laude from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2009 where he served as a member of Law Review. While attending law school, he was awarded a Certificate in Business Law with an E-Commerce Concentration and a Certificate in Business Law with a Financial Services and Commercial Law Concentration. He also worked and volunteered at the Oklahoma County Public Defender's Office and a non-profit immigration clinic, Catholic Charities.
At law school, Tai was awarded with CALI Awards of Excellence in the following subjects: Immigration Law, Corporations, E-Commerce & Banking, Income Tax, Legal Research & Writing II, and Civil Procedure I.
Prior to obtaining his Juris Doctorate degree, Tai graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2004. At Emory, he majored in political science and minored in economics.
Having lived in South Korea, Saudi Arabia, India, Egypt, and United Kingdom, Tai brings a diverse background and a set of skills that are useful for the increasingly international character of legal issues. He speaks Korean and Arabic with intermediate proficiency.
- Oklahoma Bar Member in Good Standing
- United States Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Immigration Courts in all 50 states
- EBay's Duty to Police Trademarked Items Sold on its Website: Tiffany (NJ) Inc. v. eBay, Inc.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- State Of Oklahoma, 2009
- U.S. District Court For The Western District Of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court For The Northern District Of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court For The Eastern District Of Oklahoma